只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2102|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[快乐英语] 潮流英语

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-9-13 21:01:42 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you. — Karen, age 7
❤当你爱上某人时,你的眼睫毛会跳上跳下,小星星会从你身上冒出来。”——Karen,7岁

How do you say goodby to someone you can't imagine living without.❤该如何和你不想失去的人说再见。——《蓝莓之夜》

❤Sometimes,a happy ending doesn't include a guy.Maybe it's you,picking up the pieces and starting over,welcoming the better future.❤有时候,happy ending并不一定包括一个男人。也可能是你捡起碎成一片片的心,从新开始,欢迎更好的未来。

Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday.” — Noelle, age 7❤ 爱是当你告诉一个男孩你喜欢他的衬衫,于是他天天都穿着它。——Noelle,7岁

❤Any guy can love a thousand girls but only a rare guy can love one girl in a thousand ways.❤ 任何小伙都可以爱上一千个不同的姑娘,却只有很少的小伙子可以爱一个姑娘,用一千种方式。

❤Don't push yourself to try to be right in everything,cause sometimes being wrong makes you a better person.❤不要逼自己什么事情都要做对,因为有时候犯错可以让我们变得更好。

Your story may not have such a happy beginning, but look how it turned out. Your past does not define you. It is what you
decide to be that does. 你的故事可能没有一个好的开始,但要成就怎样的人生,完全取决于当下自己的选择。

❤If someone wants to be a part of your life, they'll make an effort to be in it.❤ 如果谁想要成为你生活的一部分,他必须得付出点努力才能进得来~

❤If you love someone,make sure you tell them.❤如果你爱一个人,一定要让她知道。

❤There’s always that one special person that no matter what they’ve done to you, you still just can’t let him go.❤总有那么一个特别的人,不管他怎样对你,你始终没办法让他离开。

❤Don't let the past and useless details choke your existence.❤ 别让过去和那些无用的细节阻挡了你实实在在的生活。

❤Dear self: Today, you will shine!❤ 亲爱的自己:今天,你将会闪闪发光,魅力四射!

❤I have done nothing at all today. And it feels awesome.❤ 我今天什么也没有做,但是感觉很棒!(有时候也要有这样懒懒洋洋的一天,让自己好好休息。)

❤We never noticed the beauty because we were too busy trying to create it.❤ 我们一直忙于制造美,却忽略了本来就存在的美。。

❤Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs. — Chris, age 6❤爱是当你出去吃饭时,把你大部分的薯条都给了某人,而没有让他们给你他们自己的。”——Chris,6岁

Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction. 生活告诉我们,爱不在于朝夕相伴,而应能风雨同舟
❤You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.❤ 没必要害怕梦想再大一点,亲爱的
❤I hate when something completely kills you inside and you have to try and act like it doesn’t matter.❤我讨厌当什么事情完全击败你内心的时候,你却要努力装作一点也没关系的样子。

❤Some drink from the fountain of knowledge,but he just gargled.❤人家畅饮智慧之泉,他只是拿来漱了漱口。

It's sad when you realize you aren't as important to someone as you thought you were.❤当你发现你对某个人来说并非你想象中那样重要,真的会很伤心。

❤Distance could make you forget about them, but the memories would always be there.❤距离会让你遗忘那些人,但是关于他们的记忆却永远都会在那里。
❤I really like you. I'm just not ready to say this to you. not yet.❤真的好喜欢你。只是,我还没有准备好告诉你。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册  

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系我们qq群186689581|迪拜中文网 ( 沪ICP备14002918号 )

GMT+4, 2024-4-29 08:27 , Processed in 0.040016 second(s), 22 queries .