查看: 1895|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

IT类专业优秀英文推荐信范文

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-9-6 10:39:15 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Dear Admissions Committee:
  Having workedwith Mr. Xiao Xiao for three years at ABC Technology, I am very glad torecommend him for [WHAT PROGRAM? WHERE?] As his supervisor, I haveenjoyed a close acquaintance with him and, frankly speaking, Mr. Xiaois one of most excellent researchers that I have ever seen
  Itis not easy for a new graduate to get into our company, the largesttelecommunications company in Asia. We were immediately impressed,though, by Mr. Xiao's exceptionally outstanding performance inuniversity. As an undergraduate, he was invited to enter our company atthe master's-degree salary level, and that confidence was rewarded withhis very creative and knowledgeable mind. Though there are manymaster's or doctoral candidates in my team, Mr. Xiao's performance hasbeen the best of all. Alone among all his teammates, he earned straightAs during his probationary period.

Mr. Xiao's first engagementwas in the Data Communication R&D department at ABC Technology,where he worked on the BAS(Broadband Access Server) design used inHSR(High-speed Switch Route). He was in charge of the ATM Access ofFR(Frame Relay) and independently designed a system providing eightchannels of FR input interfaces. The system will encapsulate the framesinto AAL5 cells, and connect to HSR after being combined with otheraccess units(e.g. DDN, LAN Emulation, PSDN ).

Mr. Xiao provedto be a very diligent person, often working for several days withoutleaving the lab and sleeping on the couch when tired. As a result, Injust four months he realized the access of Frame Relay from LAN to ATMcell with the optional bandwidth and priority packages. Now, our HSRhas provided for multiple countries, as Thailand, Laos, Russia,Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Cambodia, Algeria, etc. In China, this producthas a market share of more than 70% in this product field, bringinghuge profits to our company.

In January 2000, Mr. Xiao beganwork in wireless telecommunication, focused on the base station(NodeB)research in 3G WCDMA. NodeB is responsible for the mobility of userterminals at the access layer, supporting various services such asmultimedia and voice or data. Thanks to his solid track record in thedevelopment process, he earned a promotion to team manager in September2000 leading the MPU(Main Processor Unit) team. The MPU, based on theATM switch platform, will encapsulate the control plane informationinto AAL5 cells as well as the user plane message into AAL2 cells.Finally, these ATM cells will be sent to RNC(Radio Network controller)by IMA(Inverse Multiplexing For ATM) channel. The performance of thisnew product can match those in MOTOROLA, NOKIA, NEC, and NORTEL, but itis much cheaper. This design is a very successful product of ourcompany, and, in leading their development, Mr. Xiao demonstrated greatpatience, persistence, and a strong sense of responsibility. In 2001,Mr. Xiao earned the honor of "outstanding team leader" in our companythrough a highly competitive election that honors only two percent ofteam managers.

During his three years here, Mr. Xiao has showngreat talent in creation and invention. As an acknowledged expert inembedded operating systems, he has got four patents for ABC Technology,all of which are widely applied in hardware design and algorithms. Mr.Xiao is also known as the top expert in Verilog and VHDL at theShanghai R&D center. He is the youngest department manager inShanghai R&D Center, and his creativity, intelligence, anddiligence made him more capable than most doctors. I truly regretletting such an excellent member go, but I am willing to make thisrecommendation to help such a vigorous and promising young man develophis potential fully. For any more information, please feel free tocontact me.
Yours truly,
NAME
TITLE
NAME OF COMPANY OR UNIVERSIT

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册  

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系我们qq群186689581|迪拜中文网 ( 沪ICP备14002918号 )

GMT+4, 2024-5-5 17:41 , Processed in 0.036813 second(s), 23 queries .