发表于 2011-9-4 19:10:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

关键词:英文推荐信样本,英文介绍信范例,reference letter sample
来源:上海外教网 | 发布日期:2008-03-05 20:38
如何写英文推荐信?
英文推荐信怎么写?
怎样写英文介绍信?
怎么用英语写介绍信?
……

许多朋友都很关心英文介绍信和英文推荐信的写法。上海外教网专门向美国外教Eva请教了这个问题,并请她写出了一个详细的英文推荐信范文。参照下面的英文推荐信范例,朋友们就很容易自己写出来了。
英文推荐信样本:
(Eva将离开Foreign Language Teaching Agency〖FLTA〗前往上海英孚任教:) 引用:

To Whom it May Concern:

Eva worked for me at FLTA for two years as a senior English group trainer. I am writing this letter
to confirm that she recent layoff from FLTA was not in any way tied to her performance, and to highly
recommend her as an employee with your organization.

Had I been given the chance, I would not have laid Eva off. But it was not my decision to make. FLTA
decided to withdraw from the group-training market, balance expenses with the anticipated reduction
in group-training revenue, and hire a consulting firm to evaluate long-term staffing needs. As a
result, FLTA drastically reduced the size of its workforce by dissolving the entire training
department. Unfortunately, this major reorganization left no other position open for Eva. We
regretfully had to let her go.

Eva is more a conscientious, highly skilled English trainer than an English teacher, worthy of at
least a senior management position. She has keen insight into the learning process, and is an expert
in kids attraction,  needs analysis,  course development, and classroom instruction. Eva's in-depth
teaching knowledge and excellent people skills have consistently received rave reviews from her
students. Should conditions at FLTA change I wouldn't hesitate to hire her back.

If you would like to speak to me about Eva's skills, talents and work habits, please feel free to
call (021) 12345678 or page me by dialing (021) 12345670.

Sincerely,

Christopher
General Manager
manager@fltacn.com

通常Reference Letter / Recommendation Letter的写法都是简要阐述离职原因,然后肯定员工过去在公司的成绩最后向其他公司推荐这位员工。一般我们不赞成也不会去写对离职员工有害的英文介绍信。 注意:

Reference letter: 介绍信
Recommendation letter: 推荐信

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册  

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系我们qq群186689581|迪拜中文网 ( 沪ICP备14002918号 )

GMT+4, 2024-5-5 23:34 , Processed in 0.037728 second(s), 19 queries .