查看: 1831|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[医疗] 阿联酋国际城的华人注意疟疾

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-12-20 22:52:52 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
迪拜中医院李医生提醒居住在阿联酋国际城的华人注意疟疾,希望您转发
原文连接:http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/health/malaria-scare-hits-international-city-in-dubai-1.951414
现在国际城那里据一印度住户说,到家了不敢开门开窗,孩子们不许去外面玩

请网友自斟通知:迪拜发生马来热,请做好预防措施,尤其是防蚊。国际城是马来热高发区,正常情况下避免去该区。若有人出现发烧等感冒症状,应意识感染马来热的可能,速前往医院诊断。

马来热 Malaria。是疟疾的一种,至今世界上还未生产出疫苗,每年有几百万人死于马来热。传播途径主要是蚊子

沙发
发表于 2011-12-20 23:19:39 | 只看该作者
Well... I have three flats in a building adjoining to a water-filled site... I visited the flats on my tenants request... I was shocked to see the size of the wild mosquitoes. I will personally inform the municipality on this issue. I have always praised the progress of Dubai in every field, this is a contrast and a surprise to me...but I believe this will be sorted out soon -- given the track record of this country.
Anonymous, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
板凳
发表于 2011-12-20 23:20:05 | 只看该作者
Malaria is one of the most dangerous vector borne epidemics in the history of humankind. Although not imaginable, it can certainly occur in a place like Dubai. Dr Fauziya refers to the reported cases in Dubai as ‘imported malaria’ and he may perhaps be right as there are several ways that malaria can enter Dubai. Dubai is an international hub and there is no doubt that it can easily become a malaria zone, as mosquitoes can easily come in from distant lands via cargo planes etc and infect people residing near the airport. Horticultural products, if not handled properly, or if a plane is not fumigated well, can result in ‘importing’ mosquitoes to the city. Thus Dubai residents may get bitten by mosquitoes in the same way as they would have been if they were in Pakistan, Africa, etc. The incubation time for malaria to a full-blown fever can vary. Even after the treatment of malaria, if the patient does not undergo follow-up checks, he or she can get a relapse of the disease in a month’s time as malaria causing germs stay dormant in the human liver.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册  

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系我们qq群186689581|迪拜中文网 ( 沪ICP备14002918号 )

GMT+4, 2024-4-28 10:16 , Processed in 0.037505 second(s), 20 queries .