立即注册

点击进入授权页面

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2205|回复: 0

[法律问答] 与工作无关的工作

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-11 14:20:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 沙漠 于 2011-11-11 14:21 编辑

我在一家公司已经工作三年以上;一个月前,我私自在别家工作场所工作。一个星期后,我公司知道了我在别处做工,然后警察来了拿了我的护照,现在并正在调查这一问题。我和这家公司之间的问题,是我个人问题,与公司无关。有人告诉我,我可能会受到我公司纪律处罚,并终止我与公司的合同。阿联酋劳动法的规定,公司有权对我施加的刑罚处罚,并终止对我的合同,因为我有在公司以外的的公司做工作吗?

没有,联邦劳工法1980年规定109条。 8  如下:“没有任何条例规定,雇主或负责的经理采取任何纪律措施可能对工人在工作场所之外所犯的任何行为,除非这种行为跟工作有相关的联系,它可以强迫给工人这个私下的行为罚款或扣除工人部分工资的纪律处罚,根据本条例第61条纪律处分,扣除工人的工资的一部分”。

Non-work related incident

• Published: 21:31 November 10, 2011

• SUBJECT Employment
    I have worked for a company for more than three years; a month ago, I had an issue with a person while at his workplace. A week after my company heard about this, the police came and took my passport and are investigating the issue. The problem between me and that person was personal and had nothing to do with my company. I was told by my company I might be subject to a disciplinary penalty and be terminated. Is the company entitled, in accordance with UAE Labour Law, to impose a penal punishment against me and terminate me for an issue which occurred outside the company and is not related to the company?
    Article 109 of Federal Labour Law no. 8 of 1980 states the following: "No disciplinary measure may be taken against a worker for any act committed outside the workplace, unless such an act is related to the work, the employer or the responsible manager. It shall also be unlawful to impose more than one penalty or to combine a disciplinary penalty with a deduction, under Article 61 hereof, of part of the worker's wage".
    Questions answered by Advocate Mohammad Ebrahim Al Shaiba of Al Shaiba Advocates and Legal Consultants.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册  

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系我们qq群186689581|迪拜中文网 ( 沪ICP备14002918号 )

GMT+4, 2024-3-29 05:30 , Processed in 0.075641 second(s), 19 queries .