只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3414|回复: 11
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[快乐英语] Everyday story

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-11-9 09:05:35 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
1.  To every one who is on my friends list, I enjoy catching up. I enjoy hearing about you and your family, the good news and support during the Dark times. Love the pictures and links. I am not only glad to count you as my friend but also as family. Let's see who actually pays attention. If you like this post, copy this as your status for just a minute. I'll be watching to see who actually does cherish family and friendship. Thank you so much for being part of my life , whether or not we talk on a regular basis you are still very much a part of it.

2.  A teacher in New York was teaching her class about bullying and gave them the following exercise to perform. She had the children take a piece of paper and told them to crumple it up, stamp on it and really mess it up but do not rip it. Then she had them unfold the paper, smooth it out and look at how scarred and dirty is was. She then told them to tell it they’re sorry. Now even though they said ......they were sorry and tried to fix the paper, she pointed out all the scars they left behind. And that those scars will never go away no matter how hard they tried to fix it. That is what happens when a child bully’s another child, they may say they’re sorry but the scars are there forever. The looks on the faces of the children in the classroom told her the message hit home. Copy and paste this if you are against bullying......................

3. 【如此英语,笑死我了】agony痛苦——爱过你;pregnant怀孕——扑来个男的;ambulance救护车——俺不能死;ponderous肥胖的——胖的要死;pest害虫——拍死它;ambition雄心——俺必胜;bale灾祸——背噢;admire羡慕——额的妈呀.....

4.Why is it that we don't always recognize the moment love begins, but we always recognize the moment it ends.为什么爱情最初的面孔,我们总是分辨不出,在结束的那一刻,却如此泾渭分明。

沙发
发表于 2011-11-12 17:00:01 | 只看该作者

潮流英语:No matter how strong we try to stay, we all have those days when we don't wanna be strong anymore. 不管我们希望自己可以多坚强,总有那么一些日子,我们希望自己再也不要这么坚强。
板凳
发表于 2011-11-19 09:29:19 | 只看该作者
When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take NO for an answer.
当你追求人生所爱时,你的字典里就不该有“不可能”这个词。

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
未来属于那些相信梦想之美好的人
地板
发表于 2011-11-19 09:30:08 | 只看该作者
I can accept failure. but I can't accept not trying.
我可以接受失败,但我无法接受从不去尝试。——迈克·乔丹.
5#
发表于 2011-11-25 10:00:49 | 只看该作者

A girl will never accept the fact that she's beautiful. Not unless the right guy comes along & tells her she is. 女孩们永远不肯相信自己有多么美丽,直到那个对的人出现了,告诉她,她就是这样美丽。
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-26 10:23:38 | 只看该作者
【英语分手告白】
1、It's really not working.我们的感情真的行不通。
2、We've grown apart.我们都各自成长了。
3、The magic's gone from our relationship.我们之间的爱情魔力已经不见了。
4、I think we should be just friends.我想我们应该当朋友就好了…

7#
发表于 2011-11-26 15:26:36 | 只看该作者
Sometimes GOD doesn't give you what you think you want. Not because you don't deserve it but because you deserve more.有时候老天爷没有给你想要的东西。不是因为你不配,而是因为你值得拥有更多。

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-27 09:14:01 | 只看该作者
He's the kind of guy who makes you love your name just because he says it.他是那种人,他会让你爱上你的名字,仅仅因为他呼唤过你的名字。
9#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-12-1 15:50:37 | 只看该作者
Another long day @ work,very tired! Going to be like that the rest of the week. I will try and do what I can on here each night,but probably will not amount to much! Going to go hit the sack! Night everyone!

hit the sack =go to bed in order to sleep; 相似 "I usually turn in at midnight";    "He turns out at the crack of dawn

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-12-6 12:18:13 | 只看该作者
You know you love being around you husband and children when you dream about a huge snow storm that keeps everyone home. Hello Tuesday.....

11#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-12-6 12:33:22 | 只看该作者
I say ...brat!!
My 4 year old son decided to leave the nastiest gas at the check out in Walmart. He yells out," ewww! What's that stinky smell?" I said... Did YOU toot?" And he said "no "What a brat considering it was only he and I and the cashier. She knew it wasn't her and in her mind that left only one person.... Me.Then he admitted it in the car. Again I say ...brat!!

2.jpg (9.55 KB, 下载次数: 87)

2.jpg
12#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-12-6 13:34:03 | 只看该作者
My 4 year old son decided to leave the nastiest gas at the check out in Walmart. He yells out," ewww! What's that stinky smell?" I said... Did YOU toot?" And he said "no "What a brat considering it was only he and I and the cashier. She knew it wasn't her and in her mind that left only one person.... Me.Then he admitted it in the car. Again I say ...brat!!

2.jpg (9.55 KB, 下载次数: 86)

2.jpg
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册  

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系我们qq群186689581|迪拜中文网 ( 沪ICP备14002918号 )

GMT+4, 2024-5-3 12:37 , Processed in 0.043269 second(s), 22 queries .