立即注册

点击进入授权页面

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1811|回复: 0

公司没有发行劳工卡,劳工部将强加给公司每年5000dhs的罚金

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-4-28 07:30:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Firm will be fined Dh5,000 for not issuing labour card
A reader from Ajman asks: I am working for a company in Ajman for one and a half years but till today I have not received my labour card. Is it a problem for me to work without a labour card? If I get caught by a labour inspector anywhere in the UAE, does it affect me or the company? I paid my visa expenses also. What is the solution to this problem?
a
Actually, the company's act of not issuing a labour card is considered as a violation of the Labour Law and for which the company will be responsible. If the employee is caught by the labour inspectors without holding a labour card, the Ministry of Labour will impose a penalty of Dh5,000 per annum against the company. The ministry will obligate the company to issue a labour card in favour of the employee. ) ^& ~1 e; r8 D

The reader is advised to immediately demand a labour card in an amicable manner from the company, and in case  there is no positive response from the company then the reader may approach the Ministry of Labour and lodge a labour complaint.
L0 L* y' y9 Q: [
阿基曼一位读者问: 我在阿基曼的一家公司已工作了一年半了,但是直到今天我还没有拿到劳工卡。没有劳工卡而工作有问题吗?如果我在阿联酋被劳工部检察官抓住的话,对我和公司会有影响吗?我也付了签证费用的,我该怎么解决这件事呢?
& F  x/ G2 F* U7 _
答: 事实上,公司没有发行劳工卡的行为被视为违反了劳工法,公司应该为此负责。如果员工被劳工部检察官抓住而未持劳工卡的话,劳工部将强加给公司每年5000dhs的罚金。政府部门站在员工的立场上有义务促使公司发行劳工卡。$ N& a5 O5 H) {( X2 b2 G
, e: r# e) o2 B( c. P0 D+ T* `
读者可以立即友好向公司请求取得劳工卡,万一公司没有积极的措施,读者可向劳工部提交劳工投诉。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册  

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系我们qq群186689581|迪拜中文网 ( 沪ICP备14002918号 )

GMT+4, 2024-4-16 12:43 , Processed in 0.040660 second(s), 23 queries .