点击进入授权页面

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1776|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

撕去留学华丽的出国面具,你明白了..

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2011-10-28 17:20:59 | 显示全部楼层
I’m at work right now cant tpye Chinese. I totally understand that feeling, and I was like that the first two years also. I felt so lonely and cried a lot that time. Things have been changing a lot after I start working. No homework/project/presentation anymore, I cook for myself and know how to enjoy life. Be honest, I was always negative when I first came here, I was shy and afraid of talking to people. I thought everybody didn’t like me cuz I’m Asain cuz I look different...But after a while, I just stopped caring about these shit, I do have accent and I have darker skin, so?? It’s really not a big deal. I’m so used to people looking at me when I walked into an office or classroom or whatever. I don’t even bother thinking about it like "OMG, why they looked at me? cuz im Asian?" I will just go ahead say hi to that person who probably never met an Asian in their life.

Thinking about my life two years ago, I actually regreted my negative attitude back then. I spent a lot of time crying to my mom on the phone, complaining about American food and having no friends...I didn’t even go out to meet anyone, how the heel I make friends? Honestly, I don’t like the way Americans host parties, it’s kinda boring most of the times. People just eat and talk and drink beer. I was there a few times cuz my friends invited me, turned out I actually had good time talking to people and share stories.

We just live once, be happy no matter where you are. GOOD LUCK!49#回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册  

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系我们qq群186689581|迪拜中文网 ( 沪ICP备14002918号 )

GMT+4, 2024-5-17 05:10 , Processed in 0.044010 second(s), 18 queries .