查看: 2971|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[商务英语] 做外贸的经典email

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-9-23 23:35:21 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Hi Chris,

Glad to hear that you are on the market for stainless steel spinning parts.

We, xxx Co. Ltd, is professional in precision machining for nearlly 10 years, covering high precision machining parts, casting parts, metal parts, etc. Hope to establish business relationship with you!

Should you wanna know more about our company, pls visit www.xxx.com.

Any comments, that'll be appreciated! Thanks.

Best regards,
xxxx

xxx  Co., Ltd.

TEL:
FAX:
Email:

Hi Kelvin,

So pleased to get your prompt reply! Regarding this model, pls find the details with offer as follows:

Model: Promotional 14 LED aluminum flashlight w/gift box
Item No.: *** (涉及到以前的公司,不方便透露)
Bulb: 14*white LEDs
Luminosity: more than 15,000MCD
Size: 39mm(dia of head)*102mm(length)*37mm(dia of end)
Weight: 95g (w/o batteries); 115g(w/batteries)
Color: all accepted, pls give us PANTONE code
Photo: pls find the details in attachment (我提供了3张图片在附件)
Logo: silk printing or heat transfer printing
Logo charge: FREE
Operating battery: 3*AAA battery (NOT INCLUDED)
Packaging: 1pc/polybag/gift box/white mail order box
Pcs/ctn: 100pcs/ctn
Ctn size: 75*40*65cm
GW/NW: 12kg/11kg
Q'ty/20'FCL: 14,000pcs; Q'ty/40'FCL: 28,000pcs
Payment terms: T/T(with 30% deposit); L/C at sight
Loading port: Shanghai/Ningbo
Sample charge: FREE
Sample lead time: 1-3 days
Order lead time: 30-35 days
FOB price: EUR2.20/pc

Please kindly check and revert at your earlist! Free samples will be sent on request.

Comments please, any questions will be appreciated!

Best regards,

C

那一阵子人民币升值很厉害,美元又略微贬值,大家都比较恐慌,而欧元那阵子正好也在稳步升值,甚至兑人民币都出现1:12,所以大部分贸易公司都尽量对欧洲客人寻求欧元报价,以规避风险,我也是如此。后来几个月以后欧元大跌,比美元还不如,这就不是我们能预见到的了。还好我当时收汇进来,一直到结汇,欧元都在一个最高关头,运气算是不错了。
    我不喜欢加附件报价单,喜欢把所有的信息都放在邮件里面写清楚。那时因为考虑到很多客人可能比较懒,懒得去打开附件的word或excel,所以仅仅在附件里添加了几张图片,包括产品单独的图片,带包装的图片,还有一张效果图,上面标注上尺寸重量之类的重要信息!!!

Dear Mr. ***,

Welcome to visiting our factory. It's our pleasure!

Regarding the items you interested, could you pls give us some more details? Such as material, dimension, design, etc. It will be very useful for us to quote the CORRECT price!

Please give me your time schedule before your visiting. We'll arrange to pick you up from the airport. Please call my cell phone if urgency: +86-136-****-****

Thanks & best regards,

Michael Zhang

Hi ***,

Thank you so much for your kind reply!

Sure, samples will be prepared soon. Could you pls give me your courier account? Such as FedEx, DHL, UPS, TNT, etc. Each one is ok. I'll inform you the tracking number after parcel picked!

Please contact me if further questions. Thank you!

Kind regards,

C

如果一次两次没回音还正常,如果情况多了,就必须要了解清楚,具体的原因在哪里。比如打电话去问问,还可以写一封诚恳的邮件,恳请他们告诉你具体的原因,以便你在今后的工作中改进云云。目的很明确,就是要弄明白,绝对不能稀里糊涂的。做业务也要像做数学题一样,不仅过程推理要完整,最后的结论也不能错!如果一直算不出最终答案的,就一定要回过头去看,中间哪一步出了问题。而很多时候往往旁观者清,只要对方愿意提点你一下,你会恍然大悟的。
     另外如果回执有老外的名字,要么是他自己看,要么是他出差,他同事或助理帮他看的。这个没关系的,你下次跟进的时候完全可以加上客人的名字!

最近推荐一本书,"Competing in a flat world",,中译本叫《在平的世界中竞争》,翻译似乎有点生硬,没有原文流畅。09年亚马逊好几周的排名冠军。朋友们有兴趣可以去看看~~

www.sensis.com.au     这是澳洲本土最大的搜索引擎,相当于百度在中国的实力了~
www.kellysearch.com      这个是用来搜索美国公司的~
www.virgilio.it      这个是意大利的搜索引擎~
www.ypag.ru     这个是俄罗斯的黄页,也是有些东西的~
www.wlw.de     这个是德国的~
www.yellowpages.biz.pk      黄页都被人用烂了,那找找小国家的吧,可能还有一点点机会,这个是巴基斯坦的~

我一般会分两种情况:
1)如果产品只有1到2款,我会直接在邮件里报价,把信息提供清楚,然后在附件里插上处理过的图片,图片要控制在1024*768像素以内,尽量小于200K,这样正好控制在电脑显示器一桢内,不需要左拖右拉才能看清整张图片。
2)如果有很多款产品,那我只能用excel做报价单,把字体,隔世,图片大小等等都排版清楚美观,然后用adobe acrobat生成pdf文件,再放进附件,发给客人。有人问,为什么用pdf,难道excel或word不好么?是的,不好,因为有图片的excel和word,一般文件会稍微大一点,而pdf本身就是一个压缩性的文件,格式非常小,而且页面更加美观。更重要的是,pdf除非是专业人士,否则是没法改的,给客人的感觉比较专业~
第一次报价,最好还是把图片放附件,内容写在邮件里。但是图片格式必须尽量小

Dear sir or madam,
Glad to write to you!
We, Yongkang Kaixin Arts & Crafts Co., Ltd., is one of the biggest festival item manufacturers in China! Our company was founded in 2000, specialized in manufacturing festival supplies to add the happiness of festivals, such as the confetti popper, the streamer by hand-actuated, the snow spray and so on. If any item meets your interest, pls keep me posted! Offer sheet will be sent to you at once!

If any reply, that will be appreciated. Thanks.

Kind regards,

Rectina Wong

这封邮件发出去后,等了整整五天,等得我都绝望了,也没想好是不是要继续跟进一下的时候,客人的邮件终于千呼万唤始出来,还是简单的一句话,但是终于有了个抬头,也让我多烧感觉到有点欣慰。

Dear C,
I'm sure your product holds high quality, but the price was too high as well. Maybe next time.
Rgds,
Kelvin
看来是价格的问题,也有可能是客人随口以价格为理由的委婉拒绝。不管怎么样,既然客人有反应,自然要跟下去了。我接着回复:

Hi Kelvin,
Thank you so much for your kind mail!
Sure, our models with top quality, and think all of them meet the quality level in your local market! If the price is not suitable in your price range, could you pls accept to do a little change? The price will be reduced 3%. That is, EUR2.13/pc.
Looking forward to your early reply. Thanks.
Kind regards,
C

告诉客人,如果价格和您的价格范围是有差距的,我们可以略作改动,价格可以下调3个点,希望可以有机会合作。这里我故意不说明白,具体怎么改动,从而节约成本,这是故意留的一个陷阱,也可以说是悬念,就是为了吊起客人的胃口,让他主动来问我。我当时的目的就是希望能和客人多互动交流,来来往往的邮件越多,最终拿下订单的可能性就越大。果然,客人很快就回了:

C,
What change is ok? Will it effect the quality?
Kelvin
这表明客人的兴趣在增加,否则他不会仔细去问具体的改动在哪里。而且他提到质量的问题,很明显客人对品质要求很高,不希望因为价格的因素而降低品质。看来有戏,客人还是在我设定好的圈子里打转。我连忙回复:

Dear Kelvin,
Pls don't worry about the quality. Price is important, but quality counts for much more!
here is just a little change, the original length of the flashlight is 102mm, and now we just make it short, 89mm instead! And then, the total cost will be reduced 3% because of the material saved!

All the luminosity and the body look the same! I think it's workable for both of us. Any comments?
Best regards,
C

现在告诉客人,其他都不会改动,也不会影响质量,只是把电筒的长度稍微做短一点点,价格降3个点下来。接着客人没了消息,一直到两天以后,才有新的邮件过来,这次是真正的好消息!!!

C,
Pls give me back C&F air Stockholm.
Kelvin
客人这回明确指出需要报C&F的价格,而且是空运到斯德哥尔摩的!
开发信标题的"Re:",指的是Regarding或Refer,意思是“关于……”
    当然这也是吸引客人打开邮件的一个小技巧,往往回复的邮件会带有Re的字样,客人往往不知道这封邮件是不是你回复给他的,就会忍不住打开来看看。所以主题要写得好啊,如果你一个introduce或者need cooperation之类的,明显一看就是推销信,这个Re的意义就失去了。哈哈~
FW指的是forward,中文就是“转发”。当别人转发邮件给你,或者你要转发邮件给别人,主题前面会出现FW。我一般在发送前,都会把FW字样去掉,然后改成Re。不要让客人感觉你自己不动脑筋,随便就把别人的东西转发给他了。呵呵~
We'll send you the samples asap. 但是比较好的写法应该是Samples will be sent to you asap.
又比如product这个词,一旦你邮件里已经提到“我们的产品”这类话,用our products,那下面如果还需要表达“产品”这个词,那就尽量别再用product了,用item,或者model,或者the ones等等来代替上文中提到的,总之用词不能重复。
    中国人还有个习惯,邮件里喜欢用very这个词来表示程度。东西很好是very good,价格很便宜是very cheap,表示很高兴收到邮件是very glad to receive your mail,等等。同样very这个程度副词也只能在邮件里出现一次的!需要第二次表示“非常”这个意思,可以用“pretty”, “extremely”,“highly”,“by far”等等,尽量表达要多样化,意思准确,但是语言不枯燥。
    我帮你改了改邮件,你看一下哦。good morning就不必了,你们不熟,以后熟了再说。Thanks for your time to read my mail也不用了,因为他看不看你现在也不知道,如果没看,直接删了,你就白thank了。如果他看了,并回复了,你再thank也不迟哦~ 另外格式需要规划一下,并空行,段落和段落之间必须条理清楚。比如第二段肯定要比第一段和第三段多,否则会头重脚轻,或者是看起来整体不协调。

Dear Purchasing Manager:
Glad to hear that you are on the market for Wheel balancer and Tyre changer.
We are the manufacturer of the items above. Pls visit our website to know more about us: www.yktld.com.[/url]
kindly contact me if any questions. It is our pleasure to be on service of you!
Thanks and best regards,
Karen

Sales representative
****** Co., Ltd.
Add: ******, ******, ******, P.R.China
Tel: ******
Fax: ******
Mail: ******
Web: ******

你仔细分析一下我写的,没有一个句型是重复的!而且都是短句,不罗嗦。段落和段落之间要分清楚,第一段和第三段永远要少于第二段的文字!把签名补充完整,就差不多了。

我第一页应该有专门提到主题的哦。我觉得可以这样写:
Re: Wheel balancer & Tyre changer/manufacturer/good quality
如果你给知名的大买家供过货,那就这样写:
Re: Wheel balance & Tyre changer/***'s supplier/Manufacturer!!!

把多余的话去掉,尽量简洁一点,段落之间清楚就可以了:

Dear sir,
Glad to hear that you're on the market for plastic pipe! We're the manufacturer of plastic machinery in China, and all of our items according to CE standard.
Contact me, if you have interest! Technical info will be passed asap.
Kind regards,

Frank: C, that's increadible! Your price is too high!
C: Frank, please, that is actually our best offer! I think it is very competitive in Germany.
Frank: Joking? You quoted me EUR2.35, but my competitor bought from a middle man in Austria, just EUR2.15!
C: Hey, I also wanna support you to expand your market, but the price... Could you pls send me a sample for evaluation? I'll check why their price is too low.
Frank: C, listen! I don't have time! The promotion date is Jul.15th, we have just two months!!!!!!!
C: What about doing a little change? For example, using silk printing instead of heat transfer, and using super heavy duty batteries instead of alkaline ones, the price will be EUR2.05 then. If ok, I'll send you PI right now.
Frank: That's great! But if using super heavy duty battery, the quality maybe weak.
C: Well, just changing the printing, but keep alkaline ones, EUR2.15/pc, okay?
Frank: Please do EUR2.00, I'll give you order! 3,000pcs!
C: Give you 3% discount, EUR2.09/pc, 6,000pcs.
Frank: You killed me! The quantity is too much!
C: OK, keep EUR2.35/pc, 4,000pcs fixed, but we accept the freight to Hamburg.
Frank: Really? CIF Hamburg? But I just can place 3,000pcs.
C: No, C&F, you pay the 1% insurance. 4,000pcs will be accepted.
Frank: OK, 4,000pcs. Pls help me for the insurance...
C: Let me talk with my boss, pls hold on...
Frank: Sure...
C: Confirmed! Please check the mail I sent you 1 min before, pls confirm the PI by return today! We need to arrange the mass production at once!
Frank: OK, I'll confirm soon.
C: Not "soon", today is a must! Because of the tight time for manufacturing. Come on... Free display boxes will be delivered together with goods. I think that's good for your promotion!
Frank: Free PDQ? That's amazing, thank you, C! I appreciate for your kind help.
C: My friend, don't hesitate, sign it right now. We're also pretty busy this month, pls give me plenty of time for mass production.
Frank: Sure, sure, I will... Pls pay more attention to the quality and ETD. Thank you!
C: u r welcome. Bye.
Frank: Nice talking with you. Bye!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册  

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系我们qq群186689581|迪拜中文网 ( 沪ICP备14002918号 )

GMT+4, 2024-4-29 08:08 , Processed in 0.039127 second(s), 19 queries .