只需一步,快速开始

查看: 6850|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

谁有动画片马达加斯加的英文简介或英文对白 急需!!!!!

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2012-6-15 20:33:06 | 显示全部楼层

In a late night TV program Monday

in a late night tv program monday, mubarak's lawyer farid el-deeb said he had asked concerned authorities to transfer mubarak to a better equipped military hospital because of his fragile health. el-deeb painted a picture of a paranoid man who does not trust the medical team in the prison and who has at times resisted their instructions. he was speaking on cbc,givenchy flats,givenchy shoes, a private tv station.
"mubarak doesn't trust anyone anymore. he was surprised to find new doctors treating him,givenchy nightingale,givenchy sandal, not the ones who treated him before,givenchy flats, and is afraid to take anything from anyone. he doesn't recognize the faces around him. this is a big problem for him,givenchy bag," el-deeb said.
at one point,givenchy sandal, mubarak told his lawyer that he fears his doctors are out to kill him.
"'help me farid,givenchy shoes,givenchy handbag,' he said in a very faint voice," el-deeb quoted mubarak as saying. "he said: `i'm uncomfortable and i don't feel safe. i feel they are ordered to kill me."'
the lawyer said the decision to transfer him to the prison hospital was a surprise to him and his team, because despite pressure from parliament and protesters to transfer mubarak to prison,naeem said he helped his customer, his doctors had said his condition does not permit it.
since he was detained in april 2011, mubarak had spent time in a luxury suite of a hospital in the red sea resort of sharm el-sheikh. he was later transferred to a military hospital on the outskirts of cairo after his trial began in august, where he was regularly visited by family, and where he was said to have exercised and appeared in pictures on his feet, unlike his appearances in court on a hospital bed.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册  

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系我们qq群186689581|迪拜中文网 ( 沪ICP备14002918号 )

GMT+4, 2024-5-2 08:01 , Processed in 0.038687 second(s), 18 queries .