谁有动画片马达加斯加的英文简介或英文对白 急需!!!!!

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-3-15 17:53:47 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
问题:谁无动画片马达加斯加的英文简介或者英文闭于白???急需!!!!!
拜托了,我英语课要用,感激!!!!!!!
最好答案:马达加斯加/狂野大自然 madagascar (2005) 主题曲mv 出色片断 预报片 :
(梦工厂[马达加斯加]片子主题曲mv [马达加斯加]出色片段(1) [马达加斯加]精彩片断(2) 梦工厂动画片[马达加斯加]预报片(1) 梦工厂动画片[马达加斯加]预报片(2))
剧情简介
at new york's central park zoo, a lion (stiller), a zebra (rock), a giraffe (schwimmer), and a hippo (smith) are best friends and stars of the show. but when one of the animals goes missing from their cage, the other three break free to look for him, only to find themselves reunited ... on a ship en route to africa. when their vessel is hijacked, however, the friends, who have all been raised in captivity, learn first-hand what life can be like in the wild.
您可以往弓手网下载《马达加斯加 madagascar 》的字幕
而后把文件用记事本翻开,便能够瞅睹所有的中英文台词了
而且中文英文是同步的
杰出闭于白
1. alex the lion:well, i say we just ask these bozos where the people are.
julian:[from the ground underneath alex] excuse me. we bozos have the people of course!
melman the giraffe:hey, the bozos have the people.
alex the lionh, well, great. good. phew!
julian:they're up there.
[points up at skeleton dangling from tree, wearing a parachute harness]
julian:don't you love the people? not a very lively bunch, though.
2. gloria the hippo:go talk to him.
alex the lion:but i gave him a snow globe! i can't beat that!
3. melman the giraffe:[melman presents marty with a gift-wrapped thermometer]
marty the zebra:ah, this is great! thanks!
[he puts it in his mouth and poses]
melman the giraffe:i really wanted to give you a personal present. do you know that was my first rectal thermometer?
marty the zebra:[marty spits it out and retches]
4. melman the giraffe:hey, alex. psst, alex. alex.
alex the lion:what is it, melman?
melman the giraffek, you know how i have to get up every two hours because of my bladder infection and go for a wee? well, this time i was walking past marty's pen, and usually i dont look in it, but this time i was walkin' past, and i?
alex the lion:what, melman? what is it?
melman the giraffe:it's marty... he's gone!
melman the giraffe:[looks at hole in ground the penguins have dug] how long has he been working on this?
[shouts gently down hole]
melman the giraffe:marty. marty!
5. julian:does anybody else have the heebee-jeebees?
6. julian:all we have to do is wait until they are in a deep sleep...
[10-second pause]
julian:[shouts] how long is this going to take?
7. melman the giraffe:i've divided my will into three equal parts.
[wave washes against the shore, destroying 1/3 of the will]
melman the giraffeh, sorry alex.
8. [maurice just told marty that he was steak]
marty the zebrah, c'mon! do i look like a steak to you?
alex the lion:yeah!
marty the zebra:see i told you i don't look like no... what?
9. julian:[mort grabs julian's foot] what did i tell you about the feet! maurice didn't i tell him about the feet!
maurice:he did tell you about the feet.
mort the mouse lemur:[cutely] he he!
10. alex the lion:i'm gonna kill you, marty!
marty the zebra:take it easy! take it easy!
alex the lion:and strangle you!
marty the zebra:calm down!
alex the lion:then i'm gonna bury you, then dig you up and clone you, and kill all your clones!
marty the zebra:20-second time-out!
alex the lion:and then i'm never talking to you again!
11. [marty the zebra and alex the lion running towards each other on the beach in slow motion with arms outstretched and chariots of fire music]
alex the lion:marty!
marty the zebra:alex!
alex the lion:[angrily] marty!
marty the zebra:[afraid] alex?
alex the lion:[real-time] marty!
marty the zebrah, sugar honey ice tea!
12. julian:who'd like a cookie?
13. julian:can you not see you have insulted the freak?
14. skipper the penguin:we've been ratted out, boys.
15. marty the zebra:[doing armpit farts] yeah! you don't see that on animal planet.
16. marty the zebra:you're biting my butt!
alex the lion:[with marty's butt in his mouth] no, i'm not.
17. alex the lion:[to marty] you know your black and white stripes? they cancel each other out!
18. julian:[to mort] oh, shut up, you're so annoying!
19. maurice:what if mr. alex is even worse then the foosa? i'm tellin' you, that dude just gives me the heebiedabajeebies!
julian:maurice, you did not raise your hand. therefore, your heinous comment will be stricken from the record. does anyone else have the heebie-jeebies for mr. alex? no? good. so shut up.
20. alex the lionh, great! san diego. that means i have to compete with shamu and his smug little grin. i can't top that! can't top it!
21. alex the lion:shut up spalding!
22. maurice:where are you giants from?
alex the lion:we're from new york.
julian:all hail the new york giants!
23. gloria the hippo:don't make me come up there, i'll get the whuppin' on both of y'all.
24. gloria the hippo:come on, we are new yorkers, right?
marty the zebra:yeah.
gloria the hippo:we're tough! we're gritty!
marty the zebra:yeah!
gloria the hippo:we're adaptable!
melman the giraffe:yeah!
gloria the hippo:and we are not gonna lay down like a bunch of melmans!
melman the giraffe:no, we're not!
25. alex the lion:[exhausted from running and calling all night] marty, melman, gloria. gloria, melman, marty. marty, gelman, gloria, marty, melman, morty, morty, gelman, regis, kelly. matt, katie, al.
26. maurice:[flatly] presenting your royal highness, our illustrious king julian the xiii, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
27. marty the zebra:this place is crackalacking. oh, i could hang here. i could hang here.
28. gloria the hippo:what kind of zoo is this?
melman the giraffe:i just saw twenty-six blatant health code violations.
marty the zebra:i'm loving san diego. this place is off the chizain.
melman the giraffe:twenty-seven.
29. melman the giraffe:hey! hey, you guys! that room has some nifty little sinks we can wash up in, and look!
[takes urinal cake out of mouth]
melman the giraffe:free mints!
30. julian:we thank you with enormous gratitude for chasing away the foosa.
gloria the hippo:the who-sa?
julian:the foosa. they are always annoying us by trespassing, interrupting our parties, and ripping our limbs off.
31. marty the zebra:[about king julian] he's got style.
alex the lion:what is he, like, king of the guinea pigs?
melman the giraffe:i think it's a squirrel.
julian:welcome, giant pansies. please feel free to bask in my glow.
alex the lion:definitely a squirrel.
melman the giraffe:yep, a squirrel.
32. gloria the hippo:it's not people, it's animals.
melman the giraffe:california animals. dude.
marty the zebra:this is like a puffy party.
33. melman the giraffe:san diego.
gloria the hippo:san diego?
melman the giraffe:white, sandy beaches; cleverly simulated natural environment; wide-open enclosures. i'm telling you, this could be the san diego zoo. complete with fake rocks.
[taps on a rock]
melman the giraffe:wow, that looks real.
34. skipper the penguin:status.
private the penguin:[walking on computer keyboard] it's no good, skipper. i don't know the codes.
skipper the penguin:[slapping private] don't give me excuses, give me results!
35. alex the lion:come on! melman, melman, melman! melman, melman, melman! wake up! rise and shine! it's another fabulous day in the big apple. let's go.
melman the giraffe:not for me. i'm calling in sick.
alex the lion:what?
melman the giraffe:i found a bro... another brown spot on my shoulder, right here. see? right th... right there. you see?
alex the lion:melman, you know it's all in your head. hm?
36. marty the zebra:did you ever think that there might be more to live than steak, alex?
alex the lion:[to his steak] he didn't mean that, baby. no, no, no.
37. skipper the penguin:can you keep a secret, my monochromatic friend?
[marty nods head]
skipper the penguin:do you ever see any penguins running free around new york city?
[marty shakes head]
skipper the penguinf course not. we don't belong here. it's just not natural. this is all some kind of whacked-out conspiracy. we're going to the wide-open spaces of antartica. to the wild.
38. julian:[he begins waving to the zoo animals on the boat] maurice, my arm is tired, wave it for me
[maurice begins waving julian's arm]
julian:faster!
39. skipper the penguin:just smile and wave, boys. smile and wave. kowalski, progress report.
kowalski the penguin:[in a hole] we're only 500 feet from the main sewer line.
skipper the penguin:and the bad news?
kowalski the penguin:[laying a broken plastic spoon at skipper's feet] we've broken our last shovel.
skipper the penguin:right. rico, you're on litter patrol. we need shovels, and find more popsicle sticks. we don't want to risk another cave-in.
private the penguin:and me, skipper?
skipper the penguin:i want you to act cute and cuddly, private. today we're gonna blow this dump.
40. skipper the penguin:remember, cute and cuddly, boys. cute and cuddly.
41. [repeated line]
alex the lion:who's the cat?
42. julian:what is a bite on the butt amongst friends?
[shakes his tail at maurice]
julian:here, give me a nibble.
43. [marty the zebra and alex the lion running towards each other on the beach in slow motion with arms outstretched]
沙发
发表于 2012-4-30 01:20:05 | 只看该作者

电脑沾染了ghost.pif如何解决 - 病毒木马查杀 - 电脑

@echo off 封闭回显
将批处置放到桌面上,假如碰到用捏造ws2_32.dll文件禁用杀毒软件的此类病毒,双击它即可畸形应用杀毒软件。
copy %windir%\system32\ws2_32.dll将system32下面ws2_32.dll拷贝到杀毒软件安装目录下
cd program files\ rising\ rav 进入杀毒软件装置目录
cd\ 转换到根目录
attrib +s +h +r ws2_32.dll设置ws2_32.dll为只读文件、系统文件、暗藏文件属性。
电脑沾染了ghost.pif,这个文件在杀毒软件目录里面假装成一个歹意的ws2_32.dll文件,使杀毒软件启动不能正常加载ws2_32.dll,杀毒软件启动失败,e世博官方网站,并且提醒“0xc00000ba”过错。
解决方式:新建了一个名为antivir的批处理,禁止杀毒软件禁用杀毒软件,代码局部如下:
盼望能药到病除,**  **。电脑医生为你分忧解难,e世博  **。

cd /d %systemdrive% 转换到体系盘根目录
rd ws2_32.dll/s/q删除ws2_32.dll文件
e世博 网站:**
板凳
发表于 2012-6-15 20:33:06 | 只看该作者

In a late night TV program Monday

in a late night tv program monday, mubarak's lawyer farid el-deeb said he had asked concerned authorities to transfer mubarak to a better equipped military hospital because of his fragile health. el-deeb painted a picture of a paranoid man who does not trust the medical team in the prison and who has at times resisted their instructions. he was speaking on cbc,givenchy flats,givenchy shoes, a private tv station.
"mubarak doesn't trust anyone anymore. he was surprised to find new doctors treating him,givenchy nightingale,givenchy sandal, not the ones who treated him before,givenchy flats, and is afraid to take anything from anyone. he doesn't recognize the faces around him. this is a big problem for him,givenchy bag," el-deeb said.
at one point,givenchy sandal, mubarak told his lawyer that he fears his doctors are out to kill him.
"'help me farid,givenchy shoes,givenchy handbag,' he said in a very faint voice," el-deeb quoted mubarak as saying. "he said: `i'm uncomfortable and i don't feel safe. i feel they are ordered to kill me."'
the lawyer said the decision to transfer him to the prison hospital was a surprise to him and his team, because despite pressure from parliament and protesters to transfer mubarak to prison,naeem said he helped his customer, his doctors had said his condition does not permit it.
since he was detained in april 2011, mubarak had spent time in a luxury suite of a hospital in the red sea resort of sharm el-sheikh. he was later transferred to a military hospital on the outskirts of cairo after his trial began in august, where he was regularly visited by family, and where he was said to have exercised and appeared in pictures on his feet, unlike his appearances in court on a hospital bed.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册  

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系我们qq群186689581|迪拜中文网 ( 沪ICP备14002918号 )

GMT+4, 2024-4-19 11:31 , Processed in 0.065825 second(s), 19 queries .